It’s officially the weekend and I couldn’t be happier! I am at the beach with my sister and her friends celebrating her birthday, then heading back home to Philly for a day, then hitting up my parents super rad annual Memorial Day party on Monday. I can’t wait to see my family, it’s been so nice hanging out with my sister. Although it’s been on and off raining in Philly, when the sunshine is out it feels like summer. Whenever I hear a track like this, whether it’s raining or not my mind wanders to sunshine, summer nights, long drives, and wreaking havoc in the city. This song by Illinois band Psychic Twin “Gonna Get Her” is definitely part of my summer playlist. “Gonna Get Her” is releasing on 7″ vinyl on June 26th with only 500 copies! The single will also be released digitally and you can pre-order your copy here. Have a great Saturday wherever you are with whoever you’re there with!!
Archive | 9:00 am
- RT @Natalieoffduty: Sometimes you need this type of music @mylifeinsound thank you!! youtube.com/watch?feature=… 3 hours ago
- late night listen xx: @Close_Music "My Way" feat. Joe Dukie wp.me/p1fyiv-1of #musicmonday #listen #love 5 hours ago
- RT @PEACE4EVEREVER: I hope everyone's got their flares on 11 hours ago
- Listen to @thenbhd "No Grey" and get ready to see them at @LiveAtFirefly this weekend & @uniontransfer next week! wp.me/p1fyiv-1ob 11 hours ago
- RT @PEDALCHALLENGE: @Ssktchwn's chandler made us this amazing poster! #PCV http://t.co/FHKvo5g7hn 11 hours ago