It’s officially the weekend and I couldn’t be happier! I am at the beach with my sister and her friends celebrating her birthday, then heading back home to Philly for a day, then hitting up my parents super rad annual Memorial Day party on Monday. I can’t wait to see my family, it’s been so nice hanging out with my sister. Although it’s been on and off raining in Philly, when the sunshine is out it feels like summer. Whenever I hear a track like this, whether it’s raining or not my mind wanders to sunshine, summer nights, long drives, and wreaking havoc in the city. This song by Illinois band Psychic Twin “Gonna Get Her” is definitely part of my summer playlist. “Gonna Get Her” is releasing on 7″ vinyl on June 26th with only 500 copies! The single will also be released digitally and you can pre-order your copy here. Have a great Saturday wherever you are with whoever you’re there with!!
- RT @reelstevehowey: Deck the halls with #balls of #Howey Fa la la la la la la la la It's #Shameless in #January Fa la la la la la la la la 4 hours ago
- RT @JagwarMa: Seattle >> San Francisco // Jimi >> Sly 4 hours ago
- RT @seaninsound: I'm "DJing" later. RT @theoldbluelast: It's @bestfitmusic Christmas party tonight with @Thumpers + loads more: http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- RT @yokoono: "And so this is Xmas and what have you done?" Download, print and put up #WARISOVER! (If You Want It) posters http://t.co/w41f… 4 hours ago
- RT @WIRED: Hey @RonBurgundy, check out these photos of dried Scotch whisky stuck to the bottom of glasses wrd.cm/1f7kSeQ http://t.c… 4 hours ago