It’s officially the weekend and I couldn’t be happier! I am at the beach with my sister and her friends celebrating her birthday, then heading back home to Philly for a day, then hitting up my parents super rad annual Memorial Day party on Monday. I can’t wait to see my family, it’s been so nice hanging out with my sister. Although it’s been on and off raining in Philly, when the sunshine is out it feels like summer. Whenever I hear a track like this, whether it’s raining or not my mind wanders to sunshine, summer nights, long drives, and wreaking havoc in the city. This song by Illinois band Psychic Twin “Gonna Get Her” is definitely part of my summer playlist. “Gonna Get Her” is releasing on 7″ vinyl on June 26th with only 500 copies! The single will also be released digitally and you can pre-order your copy here. Have a great Saturday wherever you are with whoever you’re there with!!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- I wanted to be with you alone, and talk about the weather. modernvice #Jetts #cherrybomb instagram.com/p/ZbmZEEgOTZ/ 23 hours ago
- Photo: Getting sweaty with #DukeDumont and @bennifaith !! Xx #danceparty #mylifeinsound tmblr.co/ZHAjPxlAEZ1j 1 day ago
- "The most tequila...all the flavors" #elcamino you've done us real good. bennifaith instagram.com/p/ZZC_xvAOdN/ 1 day ago
- #Philly #show NOT to be missed: @DukeDumont tonight at @DolphinPhilly!!!!! wp.me/p1fyiv-1ma #dance #livemusic #seeyouonthedancefloor 2 days ago
- RT @blakeshelton: Just reading up on my summer schedule in the tabloids. I wonder if they saw the day I had marked off that they can blow m… 2 days ago