Every now and then there is an absolute moment shared by all: young, old, man, woman, tough guy, softie… and I am pretty sure it was tears after seeing Adele perform her new single “Someone Like You” at the Brit Awards. Unlike other acts at the Brits, filled with dancers, lights, props, Adele graced the stage with only a microphone and a piano. Everyone definitely saw why from the minute she started singing, and showed it with their silence. I wasn’t there (although I wish I was) but I am pretty sure there couldn’t have a been a dry eye in the place, or even in homes as people watched from their televisions. Incredibly, gorgeous.
Tag Archives: Brit awards 2011
- RT @dylanasuarez: Dreams really do come true. Post workout soft serve with @mylifeinsound #summer instagram.com/p/Zl-p9pNKRq/ 22 hours ago
- RT @Palmsmusic: @mylifeinsound thanx babe! 22 hours ago
- Come on come on come on and touch me babyyyy xx my fav. "@dylanasuarez: Hell yea The Doors just came on the radio. Thanks @mylifeinsound !!" 22 hours ago
- My bball partner in crime @dylanasuarez xx instagram.com/p/ZmAr7EgOXB/ 23 hours ago
- #obsessed xx: @TemplesOfficial "Colours to Life" wp.me/p1fyiv-1mo #newmusic #listen #love 1 day ago